Covid-19 Vaccination status for international travel
From 17 May 2021, people in England who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can demonstrate their vaccination status for international travel. A full course is currently two doses of any approved vaccine. Vaccine status will be available from:
It may take more than a week for your identity to be checked and verified so you can use this service.
If you cannot access the online services, and you have had 2 vaccines, you can request a paper letter from the NHS by calling 119. Only call 119 if you are due to travel abroad in the near future and have had your second dose more than 5 working days ago. It may take 7 working days for the letter to arrive.
This practice is not able to provide you with a letter that shows your COVID-19 vaccination status.
When you're planning your travel, check the latest information on demonstrating your COVID-19 status when travelling abroad on the gov.uk website. Make sure there is time to get proof of your vaccination status before you leave.
Please be aware we have remained open throughout the COVID19 pandemic and will continue to do so.
In order to ensure we can continue to provide a primary care service to our patients, we made the following adjustments which remain in place:
1) All GP appointments are booked initially as a telephone consultation. The GP will offer you a face to face appointment if they feel they cannot treat you effectively over the phone. Due to infection control measures such as the changing and disposing of PPE and the cleaning of the clinical room after each patient, face to face appointments take twice as long as they used to, which is why we are doing as much as we can via the telephone or video. This approach ensures we can offer almost the same amount of appointments as we used to.
2) The patient entrance remains locked so we can ensure that only those who have a face to face appointment come into the Practice.
3) We temporarily suspended some routine services as per guidance from NHS England to minimise the risk of infection. Some of these services have now resumed so please call us if you are unsure of whether you can book an appointment for a particular procedure.
4) We are only offering appointments on the day at present. This ensures we do not have to cancel your appointment at short notice due to a GP being unwell or having to isolate.
5) We are asking all our patients who come to the surgery to wear a mask or face covering to help keep us all safe. Children under 11 are exempt from wearing a mask.
If you need medical assistance please do call us so we can do what we do best....care for our patients.
From the 4th of August 2020 the practice telephone numbers change. Below are the new numbers:
Dial House Medical Centre – 0161 983 5777
Ellesmere Medical Centre – 0161 983 5276
We want to support any of these people: People with Learning Disabilities, Autistic People, Their Family Members & Carers, who might be affected by the current Coronavirus crisis, or who just need some short-term telephone support.
Read More »
This website will help you find the right support in Stockport?
Read More »
Whilst coronavirus is infectious to children it is rarely serious. If your child is unwell it is likely to be a non-coronavirus illness, rather than coronavirus itself.
Read More »
Welcome To The Caritas GP Partnership
There is a supply issue with ranitidine. The pharmacy team will be in touch to discuss this, however this may take 2-3 weeks
Offers free and confidential Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea postal testing service for people aged 16 to 24 years.
RUclear is run by the NHS, the tests are of a high quality and are FREE.
If you would like further information on how to receive a testing kit please click here where you can request a kit be sent to your home.
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.